Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How to Contact Me :)

Hey everyone.

I wanted to make my self a little more accessible for contact from my readers and viewers.

You can contact me a few ways,
here is my Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/angie.himes

Here is My Email address specifically for this blog:
AsISeeEverything@live.com

You can also Comment on Any of the Posts and I will receive a notification of the comment through my personal email.
Please everyone lets keep this a family friendly blog atmosphere. I have taken ALL Of these pictures myself and if you would like to use them I have no problem with that but I do ask that you inform me of it and would really appreciate if you let me see the end product of its use :)

You can also (Please) Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect, or by Networked Blogger via Facebook.

Thanks again for being Here :)
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment